Do you need some help with:
- Learning how to write a book
- Getting started?
- Finding book or content ideas?
- Plans & outlines?
- Goal setting?
- Maintaining motivation?
- Dealing with writer’s block and slumps?
- Finishing up?
I’ve been coaching writers for years helping them get their books and stories out to the world. How do I do this?
- 1to1 coaching programmes – sprint or marathon
- Group coaching programme
Online Writing Tribes
- Business & professional tribe http://www.facebook.com/groups/thebusinessbookwritingtribe
- Fiction & non-fiction tribe http://www.facebook.com/groups/nicoleswritingtribe
- Writing Sprints
- Writing Challenges
- VIP Coaching Days – 1to1 & groups
- Write your first non-fiction book in ten minutes a day https://collectivewisdomofthewritingtribe.thinkific.com/manage/courses/384431
- Write your first fiction book in ten minutes a day
- Online workshops
- In person workshops
The Cabinet Maker
Every writer learns in different ways and its for that reason that I provide 1to1 & group coaching & learning, and online & offline options. Most of my sessions are done via Zoom so nobody is excluded from being able to take part.
Feel free to join my free online writing tribes for advice, information & support. The tribes are full of writers who are both published and unpublished and make an effort to support and encourage their fellow tribes members. We have regular, free writing challenges to increase wordcounts, meet goals and to build confidence.
One is for business people and professionals who need and want to write for their businesses
The other is for fiction, autobiographies, memoirs, poetry & writing for children.
We’d love for you to join us.